Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Undo the Rain Dance

Ok. I'm sure i'm not the only one. But I'm surely about ready for the rain to stop pouring over and over for the last how many weeks. Seriously :( I need some sunshine in my life to make me feel better. This weather is just a downer that is pulling me down and keeping me down. I need some sunshine as a daily reminder of how good life is lol. BLAH. This whole past week and beyond has been yucky for me. Sick all last week and following into this week. I just want to go out and play and breath and feel better, but I'm afraid an attempt at breathing in some fresh air is just plain ridiculous and will only make me RELAPSE. uggh! 

So tomorrow is New Year's Eve and because it is the puppy's first New Year's eve and he's been going crazy with these lame loud homemade bombs around the area, we feel we have no choice but to shelter our baby from being traumatized. Ugh. not to mention, daddy dearest arrives on Friday. boo! I mean, yaaay, but boo... because our Maxie Poo is our newest edition to la familia, however quite frankly I'm not sure if Daddy dearest is going to be as fine with it as we are :( so I too am quite afraid of Friday. Please let it be a sunny day lord, please let him be forgiving and please let him love Max as we love him =o

BLAH besides, dreading the thought of early ass classes next semester, Why am i taking up part time class? I have no clue, and yet I have no clue how I will be taking these classes too, all PC, all in which I do not have. One database class and another on ecommerce website design. baaah! I guess i'm just trying to get in the game right? So then I can design for anyone supposedly lol. yeah right. any job. blah.

As for everything else. hello 2009, i need to be more mature and get up and do something as a wise ass friend would tell me in the most nicest mean way lol. 

And on another note. I'm sick of guys lol. long long story

Clear this clouded mind of mine and Lord please let some sun shine through these clouded thoughts of mine



Amen

No comments: